We’re Mind, the mental health charity.
We won't give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect.
Even though 1 in 4 people have mental health problems, most of us don’t get the help we need. This has to change.
How do we make a difference?
We change minds across England and Wales by making mental health an everyday priority. By standing up to the injustices – in healthcare, in work, in law – which make life harder for those of us with mental health problems.
We support minds – by offering help whenever you might need it through our information, advice and local services. These include:
• Our Infoline, which offers confidential help for the price of a local call.
• Our Legal Line, which offers information on mental health law.
• Our award-winning information, available online and in print.
• Our local Minds, who offer help and support to those who need it most. There's more than 100 local Minds across England and Wales, offering specialised support and care based on the needs of their communities.
And we connect minds. Bringing together an unstoppable network of individuals and communities – people who care about mental health to make a difference.
Our 2022/2023 figures:
• Our mental health information was accessed 23.3 million times.
• 1.3m employees were supported through our workplace wellbeing programmes.
• Local Minds supported almost 470,000 people.
– Together, we are Mind
Registered Charity No. 219830