FSID is the UK's baby charity dedicated to promoting infant health and preventing cot deaths.
Each year more than 500 babies die suddenly.
Through our work we aim to
- continue to research the reasons why some babies die while others stay healthy
- ensure that parents receive life-saving infant care advice
- work with professionals involved in the support of bereaved families
- provide bereaved families with the specialist support they need
- improve investigations when a baby dies
Registered Charity No. 262191