Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths (FSID)
FSID is the UK's baby charity dedicated to promoting infant health and preventing cot deaths.
Each year more than 500 babies die suddenly.
Through our work we aim to
- continue to research the reasons why some babies die while others stay healthy
- ensure that parents receive life-saving infant care advice
- work with professionals involved in the support of bereaved families
- provide bereaved families with the specialist support they need
- improve investigations when a baby dies
Registered Charity No. 262191